Organize a Fundraiser
The Hudson Family Foundation is inspired by your creativity and commitment to making a
difference in the lives of children in our community. Below are just a few ideas to
inspire your fundraising efforts!
- Host a bake sale at the office or in your neighborhood
- Jeans or Hat Day at work (collect donations for those who want to participate - make it a competition!)
Jelly Beans or M&Ms - Fill a jar with jelly beans or M&Ms, and ask people to make a donation
to guess how many there are in the jar, whoever is closest wins a prize!
- Matching gifts- ask your employer if they match charitable donations
- Accept donations for Tim Hudson paper baseballs
- Baby-sit or pet-sit for donations
- Hold a yard or garage sale
- Sports tournaments- bowling, kickball, basketball, baseball, soccer, etc.
- Sport parties, charge a cover at your next sports viewing party and donate the proceeds
- Charge a cover at a Neighborhood block party
- Neighborhood Car wash
- Wii, Guitar Hero & Rock Band tournaments
- Pancake breakfast- great for the office or with friends on the weekend
- Pies the Limit- except donations to throw pies at a volunteer
- Bark in the park- Offer dog washing or walking for donations
- Arts and crafts sale, accept donations for your (or your kids) masterpieces!
- Get your child's Girl Scout or Boy Scout troop to do a fundraiser!
- Coin wars - Have a competition for who can collect the most coins. Great for schools!
If you need any guidance or help with any of these fundraising activities, please